Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cards made easy with Shutterfly!

Christmas Card time!! We are getting ready to send out this year’s card and I wanted to encourage you all to use Shutterfly! The Christmas photo cards are so cute and I know your families will love seeing pictures of those little ones come in the mail! Shutterfly can be used all year long too! Check out their calendars, birthday cards, and graduation cards! There is something for everyone! It’s definitely making my season a little brighter! Shutterfly is actually helping me out this year with my Holiday cards! Go to this link to check it out here! Be sure to blog about Shutterfly so your friends and followers can check them out too…
I hope you are all enjoying your season, making sure to keep the Reason for Christmas fresh on your hearts!
Check out these cute cards!
...and stay tuned for pics of my holiday cuties to come in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment